The digital transformation of healthcare
Today, the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) is considered as digital transformation of the medical industry, and now person-centered data such medical history, drug allergies, test results, and more can be considered digitally, like other data, as part of e-health initiatives.
HNIoT, as one of the most active companies in this field, by providing integration between health measuring devices and other sensors with analytics softwares, provides instant access for physicians and caregivers to patients’ health status and monitoring the safety of patients and the elderlies. As a result, families and caregivers can easily find out the whereabouts of these patients instantly and, in the event of a fall or need help, be alerted immediately to take action.
- Improving patient health through instant monitoring of vital signs
- Improving security and peaceful feelings for patients, nurses, and families
- Reducing treatment costs by predicting health status
- improving emergencies response times
- Reducing injuries due to not knowing the current patient’s status
- Making health gadgets
- Virtual monitoring of countless health measuring devices
- Automatic analysis of data flow
- Remote monitoring of health statistics
- Hospital equipment management
- Operating medical devices and controlling their operation remotely
- Preventive equipment repairs