The oil and gas industry is one of the most influential industries in macroeconomic debates. So, while making it smarter, following the benefit of IoT technology, its productivity can be doubled and, to put it better, it caused a significant change in its economic aspect. Oil and gas companies have always wanted to improve their forecasts for exploration and increase production efficiency, but their current focus is more on promoting optimization and preventive maintenance. Following the deployment of IoT smart devices in this industry, effective supply chain optimization and tracking has been brought, which means return on investment and high economic efficiency for managers in these industries.
As one of the most active companies in this field, Hooshmand Negar IoT Company helps oil and gas companies to use their opportunities to optimize their products and equipment by providing solutions based on IoT technology. The company real-time monitoring solutions enable managers to use the big data collected by various sensors to see the performance of their industry, to be able to predict the market and have a better view of their devices and supply chain. As a result, managers will make strategic and faster decisions that will maintain the competitive value of the business while enhancing their competitive advantage in this money-making industry.
Among the company’s solutions for the oil and gas industry are:
- Monitoring of pipelines and reservoirs after monitoring their condition in real time (health, leakage)
- Monitor the performance of devices by installing sensors and performing preventive repairs
- Use of IoT drones to remotely monitor oil and gas rigs and sites
- Real-time shipping tracking
- Monitoring of environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, exhaust gases, etc.) Indoor environment of refineries and warehouses following real-time monitoring
- Monitoring the location of equipment and assets
- Monitoring the performance, health and safety of workers
- Supervision and management of warehousing processes (entry and exit of goods and raw materials, inventory management, equipment tracking)
Benefits of IoT solutions in the oil and gas industry:
- Emergency management following remote monitoring
- Projected asset and maintenance monitoring
- Improving the level of satisfaction and productivity of workers by monitoring their safety and health
- Effective cost management and increased return on investment by overseeing supply chain processes