The number of IoT-connected devices in the world is increasing, and among these, devices related to smart homes and buildings have a huge share. These devices include building security devices (sensors, monitors, cameras, and alarm systems) and energy equipment (such as thermostats, lighting, etc.). All these devices can be integrated as unified network under the control and subordination of home or building owner orders. The most obvious advantage of smart homes is the comfort of their occupants, because connected devices can perform more operations (lighting, temperature, etc.) and occupants have more free times for doing other stuffs. But beyond that, connected home devices and smart buildings can also help reduce costs and save energy.
HNIoT, as one of the most active companies in this field, makes it easy for owners to manage homes and buildings and interact with devices through establishing integration and communication between connected smart devices.
- instant monitoring gadgets for each smart device separately
- virtual monitoring the interior and exterior of the building
- Automatic analysis of device and equipment’s data flow
- Monitoring and interacting with connected home devices remotely
- managing energy consumption equipment
- Launching connected home appliances and other security mechanisms such as remote door locks
- Preventive repairs for equipment and devices
- Optimal control and monitoring
- Save money and energy
- Positive environmental impact
- Improving the level of security
- Improving the level of comfort and convenience