The number of IoT-connected devices in the world is increasing, and among these, devices related to smart home and building have a huge share. These include home and smart building security devices (sensors, monitors, cameras, and alarm systems) and energy equipment (such as thermostats, lighting, etc.). All these devices can be in the form of a unified network under the supervision, control and subordination of home and building owner orders. The first and most obvious advantage of smart homes and buildings is the comfort of their occupants, because connected devices can perform more operations (lighting, temperature, etc.) and free up occupants time to do other things. But beyond that, connected home appliances and smart buildings can also help reduce costs and save energy.
IoT, as one of the most active companies in this field, makes it possible for owners and residents to observe the home and building environment while establishing integration and communication between connected smart devices, and also for them to be able to interact with devices. Connect your home and building.
Among the solutions of this company in the field of house and building are:
- Build instant monitoring gadgets for each device separately
- Possibility of virtual monitoring of the interior and exterior of the house or building
- Automatic analysis of the data flow of devices and equipment
- Remotely monitor and interact with connected home devices
- Management of equipment related to energy consumption
- Launching connected home appliances and other security mechanisms such as remote door locks
- Preventive equipment repairs
Benefits of using IoT solutions at home and in the building:
- Optimal control and monitoring
- Save money and energy
- Positive environmental impact on the environment
- Improving the level of security of home and building
- Improving the level of comfort and convenience for residents